About TBMSince I set up this corner of the internet in November 2012, I have documented our family adventures and shared things that I have loved along the way, from being mum to being me.
Today, my blog is a space for a variety of family and lifestyle themes; from milestones and memories to days out and travel, homes and interiors, food and wellbeing, beauty and real mama style.
As a former PR professional, with over 11 years of lifestyle PR experience, I have a real understanding of what brands are looking for from a blogger connection whilst being able to see the opportunities through the eyes of a real mum, sharing her real experiences, both on this blog and via my YouTube channel.
Brand work & opportunities
I have been fortunate to work with a wide variety of brands in lots of different ways:
* Product profiles, tests and reviews - sharing all I would want to know about products / services that help me or that I enjoy, as mum or as myself, for an honest and thorough appraisal
* Events, trips and experiences - naturally covered and shared from my own / my family's perspective
* Brand / campaign collaborations - content creation, video, participation, social posts
* Recipe development - preparing, planning and posting new ideas in collaboration
* Ambassadorships - longer-term relationships, representing your brand in a genuine way that speaks to people just like me
* Competitions and special offers - providing a great promotional platform for your brand
* Sponsored content - themed to fit in and reflect my family and personal interests
* Social media campaigns - across my platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
* Video content and campaigns - developed to tell your story through our eyes
I have collaborated with brands such as Quinny, JORD wood watches, Thomas Land, National Trust, Hassle, Flying Tiger, Aldi, Snapfish, Kiddloland, L.A.B.2, Jamie's Italian, Posh Canvas... to name just a few.
Current examplesHere's a quick snapshot of some of the ways in which I have been working with brands: recently
* Vlog and blog post for #WEARABIGISSUE fashion brand campaign, from The Big Issue
* Collaborative content for SMA Nutrition
* Recipe development for Princes Mackerel
* Wardrobe update feature with Apricot clothing
* Blogger for Disney Life
* Reviewer with Town Hall Symphony Hall Birmingham
* Video review for AO on the Vax C85-P4-Pe Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
* Blogger ambassador for National Sea Life Centre Birmingham
* Campaign support for Carex
* Reviews for brands including Nando's and intu Merry Hill, Stila make-up, Fishmore Hall Spa, Happiness Boutique Jewellery, Sofa Sofa, plus a selection of brands in a spring round-up post
* Featured blogger by Wayfair on mixing and matching interior design trends
* Themed sponsored content, competitions and promotions for brands such as Panasonic, Toby Carvery, Nomow, Arthur Price and Orla James jewellery to name a few
Feel free to take a look around the blog for further examples or get in touch so I can provide some further details.
Why work with TBM?
I am one of those people who loves to find out more about others and who appreciates the advice given from one mum/person to another. The recommendations, advice and support of other women just like me is something I value more than any other brand interaction and through my blog, I too want to share my experiences, my interests and my likes with others.
I pride myself on the quality of my content and the relationships I build with my readers, followers and brands alike. My previous PR background gives me a bit of insight into what brands would like to achieve through working with bloggers and I am able to consider both sides of the fence, so to speak, when I approach collaborations on my blog / YouTube channel.
Let's work together
I love making new connections and I am always open to ideas - so if you have a product, service or event I simply can't miss or have something in mind that you think I'd like and we could work together on, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and say hello.